Essential Ultimate Physical Tinted Sunscreen
The Ultimate Physical Tinted sunscreen provides superior and complete UVA/UVB spectrum SPF 40+ protection. It is a gentle Zinc based sunscreen that is safe and effective. It provides hydration, antioxidant benefits, filled with Vitamin C and Vitamin E leaving the skin moisturized, supple and soft with an elegant natural finish. Its light weight sheer tinted coverage is universally flattering from the lightest to the darkest of skin tones. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Zinc Oxide 20% for ultimate physical protection. Universal Pigment Technology provides a sheer, healthy touch of color for all skin tones, concealing imperfections and minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Antioxidant enriched to provide exceptional broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and quench free radicals.
- Reef safe
- Free of gluten, fragrance, oil, alcohol, and parabens
- Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic
- Photo friendly
Apply liberally to face and neck and spread evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or anytime after towel drying.
- Zinc Oxide 16.2%: Provides superior and complete broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Green Tea Polyphenols + Resveratrol: Calm and soothe skin, while protecting from free radicals, and helps protect the skin’s surface from environmental damages. Brightens tired looking skin, calms and reduce redness.
- Biotin: Antioxidant that helps calm the skin, neutralize and quench UV induced free-radicals.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant helps calm the skin, neutralize and quench UV induced free-radicals. Helps prevent signs of aging, keeps skin hydrated, reduces sun damage, reduces the appearance of scars, while helping to moisturize skin.
- Emblica: An antioxidant that can lighten, inhibit collagen breakdown and stimulate cell growth production.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant with brightening properties to help skin appear more radiant and evenly toned.
- Co-Q10: Reduces the damage from internal and external agents by increasing energy production in skin cells and promoting antioxidant protection.